Simple setup and installation with our plug and play equipment
Up to date, accurate and powerful analytics, tailored to suit your needs
24/7 access to our secure portal for managing your assets, alerts and services
Set thresholds on assets to trigger real-time email or SMS notifications
Track your assets on the road or in situ, view data in real-time or drill into historical data
Create virtual perimeters around locations to kick-off workflows, or trigger notifications, when assets enter or exit an area
Complete end-to-end encryption (E2EE) from the device to your screen
Expert in-house phone and email support with SLA options that work for you
Our products & services are highly adaptable and can be applied to a wide variety of sectors
We are an IoT company, based in Scotland, with a passion for developing innovative solutions using modern cutting-edge technology.
Our team has over 10 years experience in key areas such as Business Process Improvement, Hardware Deployment and Software Development, with a passion for problem solving and delivering complete end-to-end solutions.
Utilising our Common Purpose Infrastructure model, our aim is to provide 80% of the final solution out of the box with the remaining 20% being tailored to suit you. With a strong emphasis on collaboration, we would engage with you to understand how your business works to help us identify the challenges you face and how our platform can be best used to tackle them.
By using the latest technology, we ensure whatever solution we deliver is reliable, scalable and future-proof. We supply plug & play equipment where possible to help reduce installation cost & complexity, and advocate the use of Bluetooth Low Energy sensors (aka BLE, Bluetooth LE, Bluetooth 4.0/5.0) to leverage the best possible range, battery life and interoperability.
Additionally, we understand you’ll have questions and need help along the way. Support is at the very heart of our service, and as such, you will have access to our expert Technical Support team every step of the way.